General Property Insurance

​General Property Insurance is another cover that cafe and restaurants may need. If you remove any business property away from your cafe premises such as laptops, mobile phones then obtaining the right general property insurance is crucial.

There are 2 types of covers for general property:​

Defined Perils - This is a standard cover. This covers you for such perils like fire, flood, damage due to collision & overturning of the vehicle, and also including theft from securely locked vehicle by forcible & violent entry. 

Accidental Loss and Damage - This can be extended to be on top of the defined perils cover.

For more information or would like specialist insurance advice regarding general property insurance for your cafe operation, then speak to a broker on (03) 9791 6688.